Lancaster Central Market is Open!
March 13, 2020
We’re open come support your local businesses. Central Market is working closely with the Department of Health and taking every precaution to ensure the market stays open.
What We’re Doing
· Following CDC guidelines for cleaning and maintenance.
· Adding new signage throughout Market reminding visitors and standholders to Stop Germs and Stay Healthy.
· Intensifying our cleaning regimen by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas of Market multiple times a day.
CDC Recommends for Prevention: (Source: CDC.gov)
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of disease.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.