We’re open come support your local businesses. Central Market is working closely with the Department of Health and taking every precaution to ensure the market stays open.
What We’re Doing
· Following CDC guidelines for cleaning and maintenance.
· Adding new signage throughout Market reminding visitors and standholders to Stop Germs and Stay Healthy.
· Intensifying our cleaning regimen by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas of Market multiple times a day.
CDC Recommends for Prevention: (Source: CDC.gov)
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of disease.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.