Now hiring: Manager of Communications
June 19, 2019
The Central Market Trust, a non-profit organization that manages Lancaster Central Market, is inviting interested candidates to apply for the full-time position of Manager of Communications.
The duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- On Market days, assist with Market operations and ensure an outstanding experience for Standholders, shoppers, and other stakeholders.
- Support the Manager of Operations by monitoring safety and security, compliance with policies, and acting as an information resource for visitors and Standholders.
- Develop and implement events, community partnerships, and strategic business opportunities to maintain and grow the community of loyal Central Market supporters.
- Manage Market merchandise and information stand.
- Serve as the spokesperson for Market, using website, social media, and print communications to communicate with Standholders, volunteers, donors, and the general public.
- Provide administrative support to the board of directors and committees of the Central Market Trust, including correspondence, event planning, and database management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in communications, development, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a related position
- Proficiency in social media, website maintenance, event management
Salary range $40,000-$45,000. To apply, please submit a current resume, professional references, and a cover letter, no later than July 19, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to download the job description, you can find it Manager of Communications Job Posting.